The Green Alternative To Motor Home & RV Rentals
Base rates are calculated on the number of nights for each rental. The best pricing begins on rentals of 15 nights or more.
- Between May 24, 2021 and September 25, 2021 the minimum rental is 7 nights.
- For all other dates the minimum rental is 4 nights.
Down payments apply, see below.
Rates are nightly, with a 2:30 PM pick-up time, and 10:30 AM drop-off time.
Nightly rates do not include miles. See below for pre-paid mile options.
For More Information
- Email Us
- (+1) 208-712-8100
Down Payment To Secure A Reservation
An advance down payment is required to secure your reservation, which will be applied towards your final balance. Required down payments are 20% of the total invoice (Visa or MasterCard only). Remaining 80%, along with a $750 security deposit, is due 30 days prior to pick up.
Set up/Cleaning fee
Pre-paid Mileage Packages (optional)
|Pre-paid 250 miles||$95|
|Pre-paid 500 miles||$180|
|Unlimited miles surcharge/night (10-night minimum rental)||$75|
Please Note: Unused prepaid miles are non-refundable. Upon return, all additional miles are charged at $.40 per mile.
Pet fees (if applicable)
Burning Man cleaning fee (if applicable)
Customers traveling from 20 August to 8 September 2019 in or out of Las Vegas, whether they intend to attend Burning Man or not, will be surcharged $1000, and are responsible for additional cleaning costs starting at $100 per hour.